TDL is a proprietary language used in Tally. It is very specific to Tally
and not suitable for any other environment.
It is a language based on Definitions, which is non-procedural by concepts. As a definition language,
allows the user to define the required tasks, but it has a set of implicit events that occur by default
which the user has no control.
Tally Definition Language (TDL) is a proprietary language of Tally. TDL enables customization of
9 to incorporate additional functionalists. The product Tally.Developer 9 is designed to be an
development environment with intelligence for development in the TDL language.
- Programming Tally Software.
- Customize Tally Software
- TDL Programming and Tally XML Interface
- Standardized into Basic Invoice level, Entry Level, Report Level
- Should be proficient in data accounting practices in Tally ERP. Must be proficient in the
use of Tally Developer Language (TDL). Experience in Tally ERP 9 - TDL (Forms Design, UDF
creation, Integration With other Apps, Data Exporting from Tally and Reports).
- Hands on experience in Tally ERP 9 and expertise in customization and Integration mechanism
using TDL Tool.
- Good requirement analysis and design skills Self- starter. Comfortable with agile
- Experience of integrating Tally ERP with external systems.
- Getting Started With TDL
- Reports in TDL
- Customization – An Insight
- Customizing Default Screens
- Invoice Customization
- Minimum 2 Years plus Experience
- Good Communication in Hindi English and Marathi
- Quick Learner